Yoga Classes in London Waterloo
Monday’s 6.30-7.45 pm
This wholesome yoga practice combines sequences, breath-work and relaxation giving you an instant feel-good effect. It allows you to rediscover a sense of connection that, in today’s fast-paced world, is often lost more…
Tuesday’s 6-7.15 pm
This highly-effective practice for expectant mums combines yoga and hypnobirthing for your optimum experience. The aim of this class is to promote vitality during pregnancy and help to prepare you for birth more…
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO A YOGA CLASS?
Yoga involves a lot of movement, so wear something comfortable to enable you to move freely. Bring a small bottle of water and an open mind.
You don’t need to bring a Yoga mat (unless you want to bring your own) as we can provide one.
BENEFITS OF YOGA
Physical benefits of yoga
- Helps create a toned, flexible and strong body
- Improves respiration, energy and vitality
- Helps maintain a balanced metabolism
- Promotes cardio and circulatory health
- Improves athletic performance
Mental benefits of yoga
- Helps you relax and manage the stresses of modern life
- Teaches you how to get out of your head
Conscious benefits of yoga
- Encourages greater awareness and self-acceptance
- Develops a greater connection with your body, helping you be at one with yourself