AVOID Mistakes with a Private Session
Don’t be overwhelmed by the endless font of information when you can simply book a session and let me help.
A private session can work like magic, reassuring as we look at the best way forward.
Whether you are looking to refine your yoga practise or learn some practical hypnobirthing techniques, I would love to support you.
A private session in the comfort of your environment can have enormous benefits for both your baby and you.
There are so many ways you can use your session, some examples being;
- To release fear and build confidence during pregnancy and birth
- Create the best home practice combining movement, yoga postures, breathing and relaxation
- Discuss a birthing journey and 'how and when' you could use the techniques
- Learn how to work with your body during labour
- Help to get baby into the best position for birth
- Positions for each stage of labour
- Birthing partner and birth plan tips
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have
During each private session, anything goes! We can Skype, WhatsApp, Google Duo, or have a phone conversation. And your partner is most welcome to join us.
Let me contribute! Book a private session now.
Go ahead and make contact and I'll get straight back to you.
Talk soon! Jayne
"I swear of all the things we are doing to get ready for the birth and beyond, yours is the most helpful."
"Jayne Micallef is a qualified Pregnancy Yoga and Hypnobirthing teacher and an NLP Coach with over ten years' experience in combining yoga with proven mind-body techniques for childbirth empowering expectant mums for a calm birth."