Pregnancy Yoga Hypnobirthing
Prepare for birth and promote your baby's health
This gentle highly effective practice for expectant mums builds healthy confidence by combining yoga and some hypnobirthing techniques for your optimum experience.
This Pregnancy Yoga Hypnobirthing class aim to
- Improve sleep.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Increase the strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth.
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, headaches and shortness of breath.
- Release your fears.
- Get plenty of practice and home practice guidance.
- Learn how your mind and body work during labour.
- Be empowered by understanding your choices.
What does this class involve?
With strengthening postures to build stamina for labour, stretches to create space within the body for your growing baby, helping you feel more comfortable and practical breathing and relaxation techniques to empower you for a calm birth.
The class focus on preventing and dealing with common pregnancy-related ailments such as heartburn, sciatica and S.P.D. and involves massage techniques you can use during labour.
Practice will support you in being more comfortable during the emotional and physical changes that take place during the second and third trimesters.
Pregnancy Yoga Hypnobirthing empower you to prepare for a more calm and relaxed birth – however, it shows up!
When can you join us?
You can begin from your 20th week and practice right up to your birth – no previous experience is necessary.
The results speak for themselves. Read our happy mum's testimonials and birth stories.