Access Bars London Waterloo
What are the Access Bars?
The Access Bars® are 32 points on your head which, when gently touched, effortlessly and quickly release your limitation.
This dynamic, energetic body process from Access Consciousness® can boost wellbeing in your mind, body. You can receive these benefits in a one-to-one Bars session or learn how in an Access Bars® Practitioner class.
Learn the Access Bars London
During this one-day Access Bars® certified practitioner class with Jayne Micallef CFMW, you will work learn how to run this process. And have the tools to change and create more ease in every area of your life!
Want to try it first?
If you are new to the Bars® you can book a session and get your bars run in East Croydon or London Waterloo.
All of Life comes to me with Ease, Joy and Glory!®
Access Bars London Class
Immerse Yourself in this Vibrant day of Change with Access Bars®
The one-day Access Bars® class will equip you with the tools to change and create more ease in every area of your life!
This dynamic hands-on technique can assist you in changing anything that is not working for you. And you get to learn how to use some practical tools from Access Consciousness® to change limiting beliefs, emotions, and damaging patterns permanent.
The beauty and ease of this technique and the Access tools are that they are super-fast and highly effective you can apply these to changing anything. Money, business, health, happiness, sex, relationships absolutely anything!
Who is this class for?
- Be healthy, happy and empowered to know what they know
- Looking to expand or start a business
- Looking to create greater results with clients
- Seeking to turn up your capacities
- A family who would like more peace and calm
What will you learn in Class?
- Learn and practice the Access Bars® technique twice unlocking stress like nothing else
- Learn how to use this to release physical symptoms, speed up healing
- Learn the Access Consciousness® clearing statement and how to use this with others
- Get clear on how you can release thoughts, feelings and beliefs - permanent!
- Develop the competency and skill to deal with any changes that may arise during the process
- Effective use of the Access Bars® with others, even small children and babies
- Take home a certificate and comprehensive manual full of tools and techniques to change anything
- Become an Access Bars® Cert Practitioner and start receiving clients right away!
Where is this class located?
What are the health benefits of Access Bars?
Here are some of the most common health benefits of Access Bars®:
- More profound relaxation and non-interrupted sleep.
- Improved manageability of depressive and anxious tendencies.
- Easily shift negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
- Clear physical and emotional clutter for good.
- Change and often remove physical pain in the body.
- A significant increase in joy and happiness.
- Improve your mood and maintain a positive outlook.
- Greater mental clarity, motivation and problem-solving capacity.
- Identify and transform negative self-talk.
- Release the unconscious stories that keep you from having what you want.
- Be more generative as you clear blocks to receiving - improve money flows.
- Create change with health, weight, relationship, stress, and so much more!
You have this knowing that something is different, but what is it? Find out more...
Access Bars London Class: £260.00
St Andrews, Short St, London, Waterloo SE1 8LJ
Conveniently located near London Waterloo and Southwark station(s). Metered parking available - free after 12.30 pm on Saturday's
Peace & Calm with Access Bars®
Access Bars® clears overwhelm and intensities allowing a sense of peace and calm in your mind and body. Highly recommended for any family with young children as this will dissipate the build-up of thoughts, feelings and emotions that often occur within a family unit.
In addition, other benefits include feeling happier, a dramatic reduction in stress, a greater sense of peace and improved confidence. Especially relevant is the for young people as they navigate life challenges and learning.
The Bars® are about being less programmed and more conscious.